Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chapter 18 Teaser



Well, I'm hoping that since this is a teaser for the next chapter, most of you will be more interested in it. :)

haha

Sooo, for the rest of the chapters (not including the epilogue) I will post teasers on here around/about the day I post the chapter on FF.

I have no plans as of now for a NEW story, I'm just happy to be finishing off the ones I've been working on.

Ideas randomly hit me, though, so who knows.

And just and FYI, I did start school yesterday so I'm not going to have all the time in the world for my stories. After things calm down a bit, I'm hoping to find the time.

Anyhooo, without further ado, here's your teaser for Chapter 18: End of the Beginning

Alice was, if I had to choose, the most supportive one of them all. She and Jasper had numerous get-togethers back at their home in Forks, and Bella and myself had been invited to each of them. She’d also dedicated them to us finding our relationship again.

I swear Bella blushed every single time my father stood up to toast us, Emmett making innuendos and suggesting dirty things, prompting him to get a swift smack to the back of the head by Rose, my mother, and even Alice on one occasion.

“Feisty one you got yourself, there, Ed,” Emmett commented, the patented Cullen smirk gracing his lips. Bella and Alice had just got in a heated discussion about whether Leonardo Dicaprio was hotter in his Titanic days, or now.

Bella claimed that nothing could beat him hanging off the side of a sinking ship while Alice argued that older men had more experience.

Bella had then made a comment, unknowingly, about how a man didn’t have to be old to satisfy a woman.

Then Emmett had made that smart-ass comment.

“Don’t call me Ed, Emmett,” I growled good-naturedly. “I’m about two of your nicknames for me away from showing Rosalie those pictures of you at Myrtle Beach.”
Emmett’s eyes widened for a fraction, then another smirk came over his face.

“Fine, I’ll just tell mom and dad the time you and Bella-boo here took the car to—“
Bella aimed a piece of pasta with her fork and shot it straight at him, hitting him in the middle of the forehead, cutting him off.

It was so much like old times, the times when we were happy, that I couldn’t help but laughing boisterously along with everyone else and smiling towards the love of my life.

At the end of the night we said goodbye to everyone, blaming our early departure on the long drive back to Seattle. Truth be told, I just wanted to be alone with her.
I thanked God every day of my life that she’d come back to me. That we’d given “us” another chance.

And I would never, ever fuck with that again.

Ever.


----------

Short/uneventful, but sweet I think.

Look for this chapter on FF next wednesday around 4:30 PM Eastern Time.

Thank you all so much for reading my little dribble.

-RachaelP

No comments:

Post a Comment