Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Never Look Back Chapter 19 Teaser


So, this is the last teaser for "Never Look Back."

Phew, I feel like we've come SUCH a long way. And I suppose we have.

And, with somewhere around 70 days until the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I hits theaters, I'm gonna give you something Twi-related to think about until then. haha

So, here it is, and if you've just come from fanfiction you know this is a teaser from Chapter 19 "The Wedding"

ENJOY:

Life was amazing.

And everything was going so smoothly that I barely had time to think about all the time we’d lost, all out of stupidity.

But with the therapy and the support of our families, I’d never felt more in love and safe.

The rehearsal dinner came upon us lightning fast, and I had never been more excited to be getting married. It seemed like such a short time ago that I’d been crying myself to sleep, barely holding on. And now, I was happy, in love, and about to get married to my prince charming—again.

“And so I’d like to propose a toast,” Carlisle’s speech brought tears to my eyes, and I think even Edward got a little choked up. “to my son and my daughter,” he turned to us, eyes bright and shining with pride, “The best of luck to the two of you tomorrow, and may God bless your marriage with happiness and understanding.”

I smiled a watery smile as I raised my glass in the air. “To Edward and Bella,” Carlisle announced, and everyone repeated him and clinked their glasses together.
Conversation was easy after that. Edward, it seemed, couldn’t stop smiling. He held my hand the whole time, talking animatedly to Emmett beside him. He’d decided to have two best men this time, just as I’d decided to have two best women. Emmett and Jasper were serving as Edward’s best men, and Carlisle was a groomsmen.

Rosalie and Alice were my two maids of honor, whilst Angela served as my bridesmaid. She’d blushed profusely when I’d told her she had to dance with Edward’s father at the wedding. I think she had a slight crush on him, and I didn’t blame her.
The Cullen men were known for their charm.

Jake was acting as our ring-bearer, and while Edward and I both thought it was a cute idea, we knew he wouldn’t be able to sit through our whole wedding without barking like crazy.

This time we were having our wedding outside in the Cullen’s backyard, considering it was July and Esme’s flowers were absolutely beautiful. When Alice had showed me the design I’d been speechless, and when we’d gone over there earlier I’d been blown away.

I had the best family a girl could ask for.


-------

I hope you liked.

To see the full thing, make sure you check out Fanfiction next Wednesday. :D

Thanks so much for reading.

See ya,

-RachaelP

No comments:

Post a Comment