Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Never Look Back Teaser




So, I may be a shitty blogger, but I did intend to have this blog for a reason. And that was...

To give you information/updates and to post some teaserssss!

So, as the title preludes... here is a small teaser from chapter 15 "Finally Home.":

Carlisle and I both began laughing at the same time, and I handed him the charts.
“You seem to be in rare spirits today, son.” Carlisle gave me a look out of the corner of his eye as he studied the chart. I knew that look. He was trying to get an answer out of me.
“I’m alright.” I shrugged, sitting down across from him.
“Hmm,” he sighed, but I knew he wasn’t finished. “Yes, it does seem some of these charts have been mixed up. I’ll go to the nurses station after lunch.”
“Alright,” I got up to leave.
“Edward,” Carlisle let out a breath, disappointed. “Tell me you didn’t… that you and Bella didn’t…”
I furrowed my brow, confused. “Didn’t what?”
Carlisle rubbed his eyes behind his glasses. “Tell me you and Bella didn’t have…sexual relations last night.”
I choked a little on the air, coughing. “What the f***, dad?”
“Now, now. Alice told your mother she came over yesterday…and by the look on your face…” he seemed awkward.
“I didn’t f*** Bella yesterday, dad,” I said blankly. “I told her the truth.”
His head snapped up, surprised. “You did?”
I nodded my head, exasperated. “Do you honestly think I’d let that happen so soon? So that she can just be pissed at me for that and leave again? I don’t f****** think so—“
“Dr. Cullen?” A voice from behind me screeched.
Carlisle and I both turned to see one of the nurses, face red and flustered.
“A woman just came into the E.R, we need you to take a look.”
Carlisle sighed, and I immediately stood. “I’ll do it, dad. You just sit this one out.”
I followed the woman into the Emergency Room, looking around for a woman who apparently needed the attention of a doctor. Generally Forks General didn’t get too many E.R. patients, what with the town being so small.
My eyes automatically landed on a brown head of hair, and deep chocolate eyes filled with tears.
My heart skipped a beat and I flew to her side.
“Bella?!”

--------------------

:D Hope you're excited for chapter 15

I certainly am.

Until next time,

-RachaelP

No comments:

Post a Comment