Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Never Look Back Chp.16 Teaser





Well, here I am once again wondering if there's any of you guys here reading this. Oh well, though. I'm posting this for those who DO.

(You're very brave souls, btw.)

Ps. how about these Breaking Dawn stills?!?! I can't WAIT for November.

I don't have as much to tell, but I DO know these posts are getting closer and closer together in length, and maybe that's just becuase NEVER LOOK BACK is slowly but surely coming to a close.

Now, the plan is that I'm going to write a little bit every evening that I can...and hopefully have it completely done by the time I go back to school on August 30.

I know what you're thinking, that that is only a few weeks away. :( Well, it's a challenge I'm going to try to accept. :D

After that the chapters will be posted on a weekly basis (roughly) :D.

So here is an excerpt to Chapter 16 "Love at Its Finest" (unnofficial title).

Enjoy:


Mike was upstairs in the shower, and as soon as he smelled the food he made his way down the stairs.

“Hey,” I said, as cheerfully as possible.

“Hey,” he murmured, sitting down at the table immediately.

I brought over the steak and potatoes, setting them down in front of him before pouring us both glasses of water.

He began shoveling in the food immediately, without even looking up at me.

Do it, Bella! I shouted at myself. Quit being such a pussy and do it!

“Uh, Mike—“ I started, but the chime of his cell interrupted us.

He pulled it out of his pocket, took one look at the caller ID, and then put it back into his pocket.

Strange. He usually always answered.

“Unknown number?” I questioned, trying to talk about anything at all. I hadn’t even touched my food yet. If I tried I knew I’d puke.

“Uh, yeah…” he murmured, studying his plate.

I nodded to myself, cursing Mike to the very bottom of his existence.

“Where’s your father?” He asked, as though he suddenly remembered Charlie was usually here.

“I asked him to leave…” this is a start.

“Why?”

Just then the phone chimed again, and with obvious discomfort and took it out of his pocket and answered with annoyance and uneasiness. He seemed to be trying to keep something from me…


-------------------------

For the rest make sure you check out fanfiction.net around/about next wednesday. I'll most likely post it around then!!!

Thank you for reading my little dribble, and I hope you're excited for chapter 16!!

Until next time,

-RachaelP

No comments:

Post a Comment