Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Yes, my good, faithful readers, I have risen from the dead once again.
Pun intended...Alright, that was pitiful. :D
I have a new fanfic posted on both quizilla and fanfiction for Halloween 2010 so check it out!
It's short but cute if you like how goofy "Big Bro" Kellan is. ;D
If you guys haven't checked out some of the clips for Kristen's new movie "Welcome to the Rileys" it's a must-do.
There's no doubt in my mind our girl gave an oscar-worthy performance.
Also, check out "Headmaster Holiday" on YouTube featuring Rob.
Very funny!
There has also been some recent confusion about why i've removed "Like We Never Loved At All" from fanfiction.
No worries, guys, I've just taken it down to add a few revisions because it has come to my attention that the story is pretty similar to another author's.
Dont cry now, though, i've taken out some things and added others and it should be back up by Christmas...
Well, that's all I got for today, folks.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN. And as I told my fanfiction crew, I'd keep a few sprouts of garlic hand just in case Justin Bieber comes to your door...
There's something sketchy about that kid I swear...
XD
-Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment