Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dive for Dreams


Don't bother thinking how terrible a blogger I am, trust me, I already know.


But, alas, don't think I've been up to NOTHING in the past few weeks, for i've been able to write an R/K one-shot entitled "Dive for Dreams."
I've named it that simply because I love the poem of the same name by the poet E.E Cummings, and it goes a little something like this:
“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire;
live by love though the stars walk backwards.”
Just lovely, isn't it???
That one-shot will be posted on my quizilla considering I haven't been on there in waaaay too long!
(For those of you coming from Fanfiction my name on quizilla is "RachaelP1990" or just search the name of the story on there because i'll be posting it later today hopefully.)
Also, i've been reading this fic on twilighted called "Last Tango in Forks" by AwesomeSauce76
Put on your oven mits guys, 'cause this one is S.T.E.A.M.Y. Oh, and friggin delicious. :D Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment