Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Never Look Back (Like We Never Loved At All)




How about Robsten Rio-style??






I've just about had heart attacks these past few days.






THEY ARE CUUUUTE!






Anyhow, I think it was my last post where I mentioned that "Like We Never Loved At All" had to be taken down b/c it was similar to another story line, and I promised i'd repost by Christmas.






Well, ladies and gents, it's before Thanksgiving and i've made a few revisions and such and it's back up as of today with the new name: Never Look Back.






I'm only posting it to Fanfiction right now but once I get a few reviews and know that you all will like it, i'll begin posting elsewhere. :D






Until next time...






and who knows? Maybe i'll give ya'll a little something for Thanksgiving....






hehe






-Rachael




No comments:

Post a Comment