Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Like We Used To



I know you guys are probably thinking someone hacked into my account with this new post and all, but nope, it’s actually me. :D And it’s not just b/c our little robsten is at it again (See above), which I couldn’t be happier about b/c I REALLY missed these guys! But actually, I have some real newwws for ya!



I just wanted to inform you I’ve posted yet ANOTHER one-shot on BOTH my quizilla and fanfiction profiles.



That’s right lovelies, I’m on a ROLE.



It’s an E/B fic called “Like We Used To” based on the song by Rocket to the Moon. I suggest you YouTube the music video. Very sweet.



Though the song may not be Happily Ever After, this fic certainly is. (As if I could write anything BUT when it comes to Edward and Bella!)



So what are you waiting for, huh?



Go check it out!!! (Or, you know, you could always save it for one of those rainy days when I *cough* don’t post for months at a time.) *dodges tomatoes*



hehe



For your reading pleasure:




enjoy!


-Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment