Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome!!!! :D



Okay, first thing's first.

You all probably know me as RachaelP1990, garnetcitrine, or my personal favorite (Rachael) haha.

I write stories on quizilla (a fanfiction site) about the lovestory between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. (Robsten) I've also been known to write Edward/Bella stories as well. :D

I really, really, really enjoy writing stories about these people, and even though my friends probably think i'm insane (yes, i'm talking about YOU, Nichole :D) They are insanely supportive and will read anything I put in front of their poor eyes.

Here at [Robsten Lovestories Blog] I want to make it my duty to give you updates/excerpts on stories i'm writing (There are ALOT!) and so you guys can give me feedback and tell me what you think of them!

I haven't really tried blogging before, but I LOVE reading them so i'm hoping I can keep up with this.

I'm very excited for you guys to read these stories and give me your opinions. I hope you like my stories as much as i like writing them!

I will also be posting my fanfiction reccommendations weekly (I read tons of great FF) As well as pics that relate to Robsten/Edward&Bella/Twilight in general. I hope you guys don't get too bored with me. haha

My Beta, Nichole, deserves some serious credit as well so there that is. If you want to find her on quizilla, i believe her username is NicholeRathbone or something like that. We also have a joint account on there called "RachNikki" check it out :D

Well, i'm gonna stop blabbing now so I can get to the actual BLOG.

Enjoy, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment