Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Friday, July 16, 2010

Like We Never Loved At All (2nd preview)


This is just a new E/B story i've been writing up. Now, understand, I get spurts of inspiration at times, and at other times I face some SERIOUS writer's block. There's no telling when i'll finish the story, or even when i'll be far enough in to begin posting it. I love this plot, however, and PLEASE don't hate me. As I said, this is an Edward/Bella story. NOT Jacob/Bella. :D I promise that once i'm finished, you won't hate me as badly!


So now that i've said all that jazz, here's another preview. (if you haven't read the one below i suggest you read that first. ;D)



***

My breath came in short, shallow gasps as I saw the pair of piercing green eyes looking directly at me.


His eyes burned into mine, and I couldn’t find it in myself to look away. So I stared back stupidly, my mouth open, my eyes burning.


And when he finally released my stare to look at the person beside me, the person who had his arm around my shoulder and was holding my free hand—when he looked over to Jacob, I could see the fury written plainly on his face.


I found my hands shaking, then I felt my arms shaking.


Jacob was eyeing Edward with the exact same expression, almost as though he was daring him to do something. His arm tightened around me.


I could see Carlisle shaking Edward’s arm in my peripheral, then I felt Carlisle’s eyes on me as well, questioning. Then understanding.


****

Sorry it's so short, but i've been writing ALOT of this story. Just ask my beta, Nichole. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment