Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Friday, July 23, 2010

Slow Robsten Week : (


Well, my friends, this is one of those depressing weeks where Robsten has not graced us with their (gorgeous/beautiful) presence. *sigh*


As gloomy as it is, there's really nothing we can do about it UNLESS, of course, two someones decide to come out....


So, until then, I guess we'll just have to wait.....*sighs again*


I just wanted to remind you that The Runaways came on DVD this past tuesday and it is AMAZINGLY bad-ass! It's worth the watch!


Another thing I wanted to remind you of is that i posted Robsten Chapter 100 and the Epilogue on Quizilla, along with an alternate ending that you can find on my profile.


Also, I will not be doing a fanfiction friday today b/c I just haven't read any this week that i think are worth recommending. I'll keep my eye out, though.



Stay strong, guys, for I have a feeling Robsten is just relaxing and enjoying some much-needed relaxing time before Kristen begins filming On The Road and Breaking Dawn starts shooting this fall. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment