Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Friday, July 30, 2010

A New One-Shot??

Hey, this came to me last night after watching "Sweet Home Alabama" with Reese Witherspoon. (If you haven't watched it you should b/c it's cute, AND it has Mcdreamy. THAT is reason enough. hahaha)

So I have no idea yet but I think I may make this into a whole one-shot. Here's the beginning. Tell me what you think!!!! :D

----------



A little girl and boy run down La Push beach in the middle of a thunderstorm. Lightning is striking and thunder is roaring and they’re late getting home.

“My mom is gonna kill me!” The little boy groans, running faster while clutching onto the girl’s hand.

“C’mon!” she yells over the thunder clap, running towards the middle of a beach.

“Why don’t you just answer the question?” He asks, still clutching her hand.

“One thousand two, one thousand three—“ she ignores him as she runs faster.

A bolt of lightning strikes down a few yards from where they are huddle and the girl screams, trying to pull the little boy away.

“No.” He murmurs softly, inching towards it.

They both look where the lightning striking the sand has made a beautiful glass-mangled object.

“Wow.” She whispers, her voice full of wonder.

“Why won’t you answer the question?”

“No!” She exclaims suddenly, about to run away.

“Don’t!” He yells, pulling her back and closer to him. “Lightning never strikes the same place twice. Everyone knows that.”

She huffs and crosses her arms.

“Now, ‘no’, you won’t marry me or ‘no’ you won’t answer the question?”

“Both!” she huffs. “Edward Cullen! Why do you wanna marry me anyway?” She leans in toward him and pokes her thumb to his chest.

He smiles softly and leans down to her level, never once letting go of her hand.
“I want to marry you, Bella Swan, so I can kiss you anytime I want.”

And then they’re inching towards each other, their lips connecting softly as a huge bolt of lightning strikes down to the exact spot where they’re standing.

-----

Wow. Intense. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment