Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Monday, December 26, 2011

Gee, Hello Again!!!



^^ I did not make this beaaaauuuttifffulll wallpaper that currently resides on my desktop. :)

Well, goodness. I'd say I've made you wait long enough, haven't you?

Unfortunately, this post does not contain spoilers of any kind, but it does involve some much-needed updates.

Firstly, Christmas was a day ago and I hope you all had a wonderful one!!

Second, Did you all make it to see Breaking Dawn Part 1?!?! It was absolutely fabulous and I can't wait for the DVD release this february.

Thirdly, as for my stories:

Sadly enough, I don't see any new Edward and Bella (or Rose and Dimitri for that matter) stories popping into my head any time soon.

Not to worry, though, I haven't been completely useless. The story I'm working on now is based on my own life (strangely enough)and even though I'm only on the fourth chapter, I find it to be incredibly interesting so far.

I'm writing it with all real names in it (yikes) but that will probably be changed when it's finally published on a site.

Unfortunately, since it's not based on any books or movies, I'm not going to bother posting it on fanfiction.net. It will most likely go on my Quizilla account, which you can check out here:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile

A possible teaser will be posted on here as soon as it's ready.

Thank you all so much for your patience with me. If you're reading this, you're a saint. :D

Happy New Year guys!!!

bye now,

RachaelP

No comments:

Post a Comment