Banner

Banner
I don't own this pretty banner <3

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson

 "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said in a statement Wednesday.

As an avid fan of the Twilight movies since 2008, I've been shipping "robsten" for just as long. I've written countless fanfiction, I've looked at countless sites devoted to this couple.

After this news, I am deeply, deeply heartbroken and upset. And angry. But mostly just plain sad. To think that something as ridiculous as this could happen to the two of them... it's just horrible.

I wish Rob the best, and I hope he stays strong and doesn't let ANYTHING sway him. Cheating is a horrid, stupid, awful thing. It rips apart families (this I know to be true) and I have zero tolerance or respect for anyone who does it.

RIP ROBSTEN.

#StayStrongRob

No comments:

Post a Comment